- 1. Why should I use your service instead of filling the position on my own?
- 2. How much will it cost my company?
- 3. How long will it take to have an employee in our company?
- 4. What kind of background checks do you provide?
- 5. What if I am not satisfied with an employee placed by GSR?
- 6. What kind of jobs do you fill?
- 7. What is the process for finding employees through GSR?
Why should I use your service instead of filling the position on my own?
- We take away the stress of recruiting and sorting through applicants and resumes.
- We stay connected with qualified candidates so when the need arises, we can fill your position fast.
- Through our rigorous screening and interviewing process, we can find the most qualified and talented candidates for your position.
- We guarantee a successful hire.
How much will it cost my company?
To truly appreciate the advantages of working with GSR, consider the costs of a bad hire - the salary, benefits, and overhead of the bad hire for the duration of his/her tenure; recruitment and training costs which you must incur again to replace employees; the negative impact on co-workers' morale and productivity; lost business opportunities; and unemployment compensation, severance pay, and/or legal fees.
How long will it take to have an employee in our company?
The timeframe for successfully finding an employee for you is going to vary based on your specific needs. However, because we stay connected with a network of qualified candidates, we can solicit, recruit, and screen qualified people more quickly and effectively than your in-house staff can.
What kind of background checks do you provide?
Every applicant is reference checked based on the work history provided by the applicant. We have some clients that request a drug screen or criminal background check. GSR can provide these services as well as meeting any other needs you might have for background or security checks. These can be coordinated through our office for a fee or you may decide to do them yourself through your usual service providers.
What if I am not satisfied with an employee placed by GSR?
We realize that not every job is a fit for every person and sometimes that is not clear until the person is working. If you are not satisfied with an employee, we can replace them. Guarantees will vary based on each client.
In addition, our contract-to-hire option provides an opportunity for you to see an employee in the work setting and determine if that individual will be someone you want to hire...before you put them on your payroll.
What kind of jobs do you fill?
GSR is a full service staffing company that fills professional and executive level positions in all areas of the insurance industry, including claims, risk management, administration, contracts/compliance, underwriting, and sales and marketing.
What is the process for finding employees through GSR?
Our search and recruitment efforts begin immediately. GSR will get the details of the position from you so we can understand your needs and requirements, and then recruit and refer the best candidates based on that information. To learn more about how we recruit employees, visit the Our Process section of our web site.