Employee Benefits Analyst/Account Manager
• Top National Employee Benefits Broker
• Strong Market and Community Presence
• Industry Leading Networks with Outstanding Hi-Value Customer Service
• Focused on fulfilling its mission providing comprehensive, affordable, high quality employee benefit design to meet our clients’ needs now and, in the future
• Offering state-of-the-art client-servicing technologies that empower sound business decisions and propel organizations forward.
Benefits and Features:
• Access to progressive market ideas with financial validation to back them up.
• Offer customized solutions for a wide array of industries and their unique needs.
• Enjoy an exceptional working environment with great leadership.
• Be part of an organizational culture full of high-energy, talented, creative professionals who are dedicated to solving challenges and creating positive outcomes.
Required Years of Experience:
5+ years of related experience in the employee health benefits space.
Business analytics and data analytics background a must.
Must have knowledge of self-funding and alternative funding mechanisms
Bachelor’s Degree BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience