Marketing Strategy Specialist
Our Client is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Primarily focused on ensuring full alignment within the Corporate Marketing and Communications team and be a key driver in achieving the team’s vision and strategy while making tactical recommendations on how to best leverage department time and resources.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Keeping team focused and aligned on priorities by tracking key initiatives and monitoring progress towards meeting goals and achieving benchmarks.
- Meet regularly with managers, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum needed to drive these initiatives.
- Attending meeting and participating in projects.
- Successfully completing critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence and presentations, and other tasks that facilitate the Corporate Marketing and Communications team to effective execute on top priorities.
- Serves as central point of contact for Corporate Marketing and Communications leadership.
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy.
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years related experience required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Remarkable written and presentation development skills; able to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences including executive level.
- Master's Degree
- Has a flexible approach to change; is able to work effectively in a variety of situations.
- Constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking.