Senior Investment Analyst
New York, NY
With more than 80+ acquisitions since its inception, this carrier has become one of the largest consolidators of run-off books of business which has also diversified substantially into writing specialty lines and other lines on both a direct and reinsurance basis. This carrier is growing, profitable and global.
The client seeks a Senior Investment Analyst who will support the chief investment officer in monitoring the segments of a $5BB global investment portfolio to ensure that the portfolio is generating the highest level of risk adjusted returns.
The career path for this role is that of a chief investment officer, investment consultant or asset allocator. A fuller job description is available, but some experience highlights include:
· Market color and value analytics
· Portfolio construction for M&A targets
· Asset Allocation and Investment Committee presentations
· Risk, Compliance and Cash Management
· A CFA and Insurance asset management experience is ideal.
· Experience in investment management, strategic asset allocation and capital markets
· Experience working with Asset/Portfolio managers in development of benchmarks, portfolios, performance attribution and efficient frontiers
· Experience in a multi-jurisdictional regulatory environment (i.e. Bermuda, UK/US)
· Experience in asset classes such as: bonds, RMBS, CMBS, ABS, CLOs, leveraged loans, emerging market debt, public equity, private equity, hedge funds
· Heavy user of Excel and PowerPoint