Senior Property and Casualty Account Manager /Real Estate
Chicago area, IL
You will assist producer(s) by handling the marketing of new business and renewal submissions with a heavy emphasis on real estate.
- Responsible for handling all aspects of new and renewal business. Including; preparing applications, surveys and other documents for submission, selection of markets, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of proposals, processing of policies as well as reviewing issued policies for accuracy and endorsements.
- Act as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve any client service issues.
- Servicing the needs of client accounts by; inputting and updating policy details and maintaining new/renewal client files.
- Other duties include, inputting and updating policy details and maintaining new/renewal client files.
- IL P&C Producer License
- Heavy Real Estate Risk Experience.
- Contract and Lease Review Experience
- The ability to multi task and handle a large volume of items simultaneously
- Good organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Able to work in a team environment
- Eager to learn new tasks
Knowledge & Skills:
- 7 – 10+ years of P&C Account Management Insurance experience
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of the Epic agency management system preferred
- Proficiency using office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and printers and email