Vice President of Operations
A newly created opportunity for a "hands on" executive has recently become available.
Are you ready to lead in one of the fastest growing, most stable and profitable areas of the health insurance industry?
This independent Third Party Administrator has an immediate need for someone to help integrate recent acquisitions and improve the level of services provided in an ever changing industry.
You will be working with major health insurance carriers to get cost containment and other pricing variables in place for a select customer base.
This national TPA works with groups from 100 lives up to 10,000 lives in many different states and with a variety of health and ancillary products.You will have 50 to 100 people immediately reporting to you in areas that address:
If you are ready to help this industry leader move forward and still have the desire to continue on your career path, this opportunity could lead to the COO position in the future.
Please contact Mike McDonough for confidential consideration.
Insurance designations are also a plus
15 to 30 years of health insurance and leadership experience
Previous leadership of a minimum of 40 people for at least 3 years
Strong technical foundation in the group health insurance space
Previous experience in TPA a very big plus
Local Candidates ONLY!
NO Relocation Budget available
Compensation is competitive and benefits attractive
- Largest independent TPA in the country with 400,000 members
- National presence
- 20%+ annual growth, 2x industry profitability, private equity owned
- Access to Anthem, Blue Shield, Aetna, and Cigna
- Top Tier TPA for Reference Based Pricing
Additional Client Information:
- Reports to the COO in Chicago (who in turn reports to CEO); This the #2 role in Chicago.
- Career path is to become COO in Chicago
- Intent is to add customer service (50 FTEs) and claims (40 FTEs) to the role in the short/medium term.