Former Texan Who Got Sick on Ice Cream Sues Blue Bell Alleging Negligence
An ex-Houston , Texas resident who says he contracted listeria-related meningitis after eating Blue Bell ice cream has sued the company. David Philip Shockley seeks unspecified damages in the negligence lawsuit filed in Austin. Texas-based Blue Bell in April recalled …
The article Former Texan Who Got Sick on Ice Cream Sues Blue Bell Alleging Negligence appeared first on Insurance Journal.
Read more here:: Insurance Journal